WHITSUN WEEKEND 2018: 18.05.2018 – 21.05.2018
Countdown to the WGT 2018:
The Wave-Gotik-Treffen 2018 will take place in Leipzig from the 18.05.2018 to the 21.05.2018.
The “Wave-Gotik-Treffen” is a music and arts festival which has taken place every year in Leipzig since 1992. Experience the music and trade fair city Leipzig from its “dark” side during the “Wave-Gotik-Treffen”. Through concerts, readings, cemetery tours as well as ghoulish costumes, the so-called black scene is attracted to the trade fair city. It is considered to be one of the largest festivals within this scene.
WAVE-GOTIK-TREFFEN 2018 – Book now at the Radisson Blu Hotel or The Westin Leipzig and SAVE BIG!
We’re inviting you to get to know the music and trade fair city of Leipzig from a completely different side. Book your room for the coming Wave-Gotik-Treffen 2018 and save up to 25%. Exclusively on this website. Individual, unique and right in the center of Leipzig, both of these first class hotels: Radisson Blu Hotel, Leipzig and The Westin Leipzig offer you the ideal starting point to discover and experience the Wave-Gotik-Treffen.
Tel.: 0341 21460
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Leipzig is situated in the city center of Leipzig right across from the concert hall “Gewandhaus” and the opera house. Despite it is within a few minutes of walking distance to the “Moritzbastei” which belongs to the most important event locations of the “Wave-Gotik-Treffen”. Due to its location the Radisson Blu Hotel is the ideal place to head for the festival.
- Located at Augustusplatz, opposite the opera house and the Gewandhaus concert hall
- Hotel-owned parking spaces
- Largest standard rooms of the city with a size of 30 square meters
- Free internet access
- A modern and innovative design concept
- Spagos Lounge
- Free entrance to the fitness center
Save on your reservation here!
Tel.: 0341 9880
Situated close to the Central Railway Station, The Westin Leipzig is also a perfect starting point to get to know the “Wave-Gotik-Treffen” and all all of Leipzig’s usual attractions. As soon as you enter the hotel, you will feel the special atmosphere. The aesthetics and clear elegance of the lobby area is continues throughout the modern 436 hotel rooms and the exclusive suites – each with a breathtaking panoramic view.
- Central location in the middle of the city (200m to the Central Railway Station
- A stunning views over Leipzig from all rooms and suites
- 200 hotel-owned parking spaces
- Wellness and fitness area with Leipzig’s largest hotel swimming pool
- 2-Star Gourmet Restaurant FALCO und FALCO Bar
- The Japanese restaurant YAMATO
- International Shinto Bar & Lounge right in the hotel lobby area